0% finance is available on all watches in stock. If accepted you will be able to borrow between £300 and £15,000. The current offer of 0% finance is based on an initial deposit of 50% of the total loan amount followed by 12 monthly payments. Finance is subject to status and provided by our external partner, Close Brothers. Applicants must be 18 or older, in regular employment and have been a UK resident for more than 3 years, other terms and conditions apply.
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Have been a UK resident for 3 years or more
• Be able to make repayments by direct debit
• Be in regular employment* (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment, or in permanent residence with your spouse/partner who is in regular employment *If you are retired and receive a pension or registered disabled and unable to work, Close Brothers may ask for proof of sufficient income.
• You may borrow between £300 and £15,000.
• A 50% deposit will need to be paid upon acceptance.
• A typical agreement will consist of a 50% deposit followed by a 12 month loan repayment period.
• All monthly payments are paid by direct debit from your personal bank account.
• Typically the first payment will be due one month after the date of the finance agreement and subsequent monthly payments will be due every month for the length of your term on that day of the month.
You will soon be able to apply online using the links provided. In the mean time please submit your information using the form below and you will receive an application via email.
Finance is subject to status. From time to time, we may vary the terms of our finance offer at our discretion. To be eligible to apply for finance, you must be 18 or older, in regular employment and have been a UK resident for more than 3 years. Other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted. We reserve the right to withdraw finance on certain products at any time. Finance as a payment method is provided through our external partner, Close Brothers. If your application is successful you will enter into a Credit Agreement with Secure Close Brothers.
With the exception of a few vintage pieces, all watches are complete with original boxes and papers. The indicated prices include all debit/credit card fees and UK postage. Viewing of watches prior to purchase or collecting after payment is possible at our office in Whiteley, Hampshire. If viewing is not convenient then a 48 hour return policy is in effect from the point of delivery if the watch is not as expected. All watches include a 12 month warranty.
We are more than happy to accept your watch in part exchange. A price will be agreed in principle and a contract will be sent via email with payment and delivery instructions. Once your watch arrives and confirmed to be in the condition described, the outstanding balance must be made prior to any goods being dispatched. Where your part exchange allowance exceeds the purchase price of the goods, we will issue you with the appropriate credit by bank transfer.
Online payment options include all all major debit and credit cards. Payments will be processed by PayPal for maximum security. You can pay directly with your PayPal to account. Payment via cash, cheque, bankers draft and bank transfer are also accepted. Please contact us prior to ordering if you would prefer to use any of these options.
FREE UK delivery via Royal Mail's Special Delivery™ service. Deliveries outside the UK are made using either Royal Mail or Parcel Force/Fedex - depending on the size of the package and the location. International shipping is a flat rate of £100. Watches may also be collected from our offices but by appointment only for security reasons.