PURCHASING A WATCH
PURCHASING A PRE OWNED WATCH FROM SWISS WATCH TRADER
Purchasing your next pre owned watch from Swiss Watch Trader couldn’t be easier. We have a fantastic selection of pre owned watches for sale from brands including Rolex, Omega, Breitling, Tudor and TAG Heuer. All our pre owned watches are visibly and mechanically inspected prior to going on sale to ensure they are in the best possible condition and will include a 12 month warranty. Payment options include paying safely and securely online with your debit/credit card or PayPal account. We are also able offer low rate finance via Klarna.
OUR PRE OWNED WATCHES INCLUDE:
- Rolex Watches
- Breitling Watches
- Omega Watches
- Tudor Watches
- Panerai Watches
- TAG Heuer Watches
- Bremont Watches
HOW TO PURCHASE YOUR WATCH
Purchasing your next pre owned watch from Swiss Watch Trader takes just a few clicks. To start the process you just need to decide if you wish to purchase outright or apply for finance. To purchase online with your debit/credit card, click on the green Buy it Now button. You will then be given the option to purchase with the Express Checkout based upon previous buying history. Options will include PayPal, ApplePay and Shop Pay. If you wish to pay with your debit/credit card then input your contact details and shipping address, you will then be given the option to add your card details.
BUYING A WATCH ON FINANCE
Purchasing your next pre owned watch with finance from Swiss Watch Trader takes just a few clicks. To start the process click on the green Apply For Finance button. You will then be given the options on deposit contribution and length of term. You can choose between 12 and 48 months and pay anything from 10% to 50% deposit. You will then just need to enter some personal detail including name, DOB, contact details, residential and employment status before receiving an instant decision.
PURCHASING A PRE OWNED WATCH - FAQ'S.
1. When will I receive my watch? We offer next day delivery service for all watches sent to the UK that are ordered online before 12 o'clock midday. You are also welcome to collect your watch in person. You will just need to contact us to arrange a convenient time. Please don't be offended, but as part of our fraud prevention we may need to confirm your delivery address prior to dispatch. Your order may be delayed if we cannot make contact with you.
2. What is the returns policy? Swiss Watch Trader offers you 14 days to return a watch you aren't happy with for a full refund. Please return items in the same condition and with the same accessories as purchased. Refunds will be processed after inspection in 5 working days. You can return a watch by post or in person.
3. Do you offer finance? Finance via Klarna (previously Close Brothers) is available on all watches in stock. We currently offer 0% APR on all watches with a 50% deposit and over a 12 months period. We are also able to offer low rate finance over a 12 - 48 month period with just a 10% deposit. If accepted you will be able to borrow between £300 and £15,000. Applicants must be 18 or older, in regular employment and have been a UK resident for more than 3 years, other terms and conditions apply.
4. Can I part exchange a watch? Part exchanging your current watch with Swiss Watch Trader could’t be easier. All we ask is that your watch is compete with original boxes and papers and in working order. It doesn’t have to be immaculate, but obviously the price we offer will depend on condition. More Info.
5. Do I get a warranty? Every watch that arrives in stock is visually and mechanically checked prior to going on sale and will include a 12 month warranty. The warranty is limited to mechanical defects not caused by the owner/wearer. Accidental damage or damage caused mishandling, mistreatment or neglect is not covered. Water damage is not covered by the 12 month warranty.